Lagom Classic American Dried Blueberries
- Net Quantity: Available in 3 pack sizes - 200g, 500g and 1 Kg.
- Agricultural Produce of USA.
- Soft, sweet and full of flavor. Hand-picked and carefully selected quality.
- Zip-lock Pouch with an airtight seal to ensure the product is protected and fresh.
- Quality assured - Our products are rigorously tested against the industry's best quality standards.
- Hygienically packed in facility meeting FSSAI Food Safety Standards.
- Ingredient Type: Vegetarian.
- Shelf Life: 9 Months / 270 Days.
- Store in a cool, hygienic and dry place, away from direct sunlight and strong odor in an airtight container and preferably refrigerate after opening the pack.
If you are looking for the best blueberries, then you should definitely try Lagom Dried Blueberries.
These delicious blueberries are perfect for your smoothies and milkshakes. Along with this, you can also use these blueberries to bake cakes and cookies. Not to mention dry blueberries can also be a great way of adding texture to your homemade ice creams, especially for the summers.
If you love to have pancakes and waffles for breakfast, then you can add Lagom Blueberries to them as well.
Lagom offers multiple pack sizes of 200gm, 500gm and 1 Kg, that can satisfy your cravings even when they are not in season.
Once you open the blueberry pack, you will notice the deep indigo color of the berries which symbolizes its premium quality.
Blueberries being a seasonal fruit are exceptionally high on nutritional values. Some of the more common vitamins and minerals found in blueberries include Vitamin K, Vitamin C, fiber, and copper. It is also considered an antioxidant that can help you achieve beautiful skin. Apart from this, blueberries can also help reduce your cholesterol levels.
On the other hand, Blueberries are also great for preventing heart diseases and blood pressure problems.
Farm to fork
Lagom Dried Blueberries are some of the freshest that you will find and to make sure that we maintain a high-quality standard we have picked each berry from only the best farms in the United States. Once the blueberries are harvested, they are taken to the processing unit where they are sorted and packed in pouches.
Lagom also takes special efforts in maintaining high hygiene levels for all its processing units, and it also follows the guidelines provided by the industry. To make sure that all the products are 100% natural Lagom prevents the use of any chemical or preservative.
If you wish to use Lagom Blueberries for a longer period than storing them in an airtight container away from direct sunlight once you open is highly recommended.
- Net Quantity/Size: 200g: 13cm (L) x 5cm (W) x 21cm (H)
- Net Quantity/Size: 500g: 16cm (L) x 6cm (W) x 26cm (H)
- Net Quantity/Size: 1 Kg: 21cm (L) x 8cm (W) x 31cm (H)