Lagom Sunflower Seeds
₹155.00 – ₹549.00
Sunflower Seeds are ideal for snacking.
- Net Quantity: Available in 3 pack size - 200g, 500g and 1 Kg.
- Agricultural Produce of India.
- Fresh, crunchy and nutty. Hand-picked and carefully selected quality.
- Zip-lock Pouch with an airtight seal to ensure the product is protected and fresh.
- Quality assured - Our products are rigorously tested against the industry's best quality standards.
- Hygienically packed in facility meeting FSSAI Food Safety Standards.
- Ingredient Type: Vegetarian.
- Shelf Life: 9 Months / 270 Days.
- Store in a cool, hygienic and dry place, away from direct sunlight and strong odor in an airtight container after opening the pack.
If you want to try the crunchiest sunflower seeds, then look no further than Lagom Sunflower Seeds.
These little seeds are not only the perfect tea time snack, but they are also great for baking. Sunflower seeds can be added to all types of bread to achieve a different texture. You can also use them on puff pastries and tarts to add that extra crunch. Another way to incorporate sunflower seeds in your diet is by adding them to your breakfast. Cereals like cornflakes or muesli go really well with these seeds.
Lagom Sunflower Seeds are available in different size packs of 200gm, 500gm and 1 Kg and are known for their freshness.
Once you open the pack, you will be able to smell the natural aroma of the sunflower seeds and see their rich golden/grey color. You will also notice that the seeds are always packed carefully so that they do not break apart.
Sunflower seeds might look small, but they pack really powerful punch when it comes to nutritional values. Some of the vitamins that you can find in sunflower seeds include vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, magnesium, iron, and calcium. Due to high levels of minerals, sunflower seeds provide a healthy snacking alternative for you.
The sunflower seeds also have 0% cholesterol which means they will not add to your weight.
Farm to fork
To make sure that our customers get only the best product possible Lagom sources the sunflower seeds from only the best of the farms. The seeds are manually harvested so that the quality standards can be maintained. After the sunflower seeds are taken to the processing unit, they are thoroughly sorted and graded before packaging.
To keep the sunflower seeds from breaking down, they are carefully packed in a nitrogen flushed airtight pouch. Lagom also maintains high-standard of hygiene in all of its processing units and does not allow any preservative or chemical during the entire process.
Once you open the pack, you can store the sunflower seeds in the same pouch itself. Just remember to secure the zip-lock properly and keep them away from moisture so that they can retain their crunchy texture.